VERICHROME PAN FILM DEVELOPING

Here is a photo shot over the summer high noon. Again, approximately zone XIII. Comparing this with zone system densities I found on the net, this corresponds to approximately zones XI-XIII, and is approximately the maximum achievable negative density. Sep 15, 7. I don’t know if the customer ever let them know what treasure they sold for a song. Sep 11, 2. Still the results are quite nice! Sep 18,

I measure an optical density OD of 1. The next roll I processed in straight D, but reduced processing time to 13 minutes. Besides the rolls, I still have some VP in and ; I’d better try to use it this summer. The background fog was high, as expected, but I think the major problem was that the original shooter wasn’t very steady or the subjects were in very low light. He cried for being happy and sad at the same time. Also, topics on scanning your negatives, transparencies and photos. With such a camera, exposure was very hit and miss. I agree it’s a crap shoot and I may not get anything useful, but I figure it’s worth a try – who knows, they might be interesting.

The Kodak Brownie I developong about was the only one I found with film in it and that was a bust! Grain is very fine, fog is very limited. This reminds me of a customer in the late 90’s that came in to the lab I worked at with a roll he found in his footlocker from WWII. I recently was asked by a gerichrome to develop 5 rolls of old pictures that were taken by his mother, and then put away in a drawer and forgotten.

It took me quite a lot of time because I had a lot of work to do these last weeks The folks who develop old film on the Classic Cameras forum here have found Kodak’s HC to be a good choice fipm developer.

  FILM SETANNYA KOK BENERAN FULL MOVIE

I processed the first Verichrome roll this way. I have some rolls of unopened Verichrome Pan and recently tested a roll. Again, approximately zone XIII. USA Can others edit my Photos: If I resolve the issue I will publish the results here. Sep 15, 7. The results were better than I possibly imagined.

Sometimes it can work out fine but most are like you described, badly shot in the first place.

But I have to favorite in Microdol-X 1: The result was extremely high background, but some picture detail was observable in the freshly-processed film. Please let us know how it goes. After the veteran passed, the family decided to clear out “pop-pop’s old military junk” at the garage sale. What I learned from it verichtome that I should do the same thing with “younger” old rolls of film that I still have.

Gerichrome 3, Messages: But, it will only make the fog worse. As near as he could learn, the camera was a “bring back” by a GI who kept it in a trunk in a basement.

I’ll try to scan one of the picture a. Interesting I presoaked the film in a slightly alkaline filtered water and this washed off red in colour! Here some detail is observable, with a density range in the negative of about 0. Of course, there is the option of easy development by inspection for Verichrome, since it’s Orthochromatic.

Developing Verichrome Pan exposed in –

The panchromatic roll I couldn’t identify, so I followed my usual procedure and processed it in Diafine which processes all films the same, 3 minutes in each of 2 developer baths.

The antifog tablet did nothing to reduce fog. Also, topics on scanning your negatives, transparencies and photos. I definitely wouldn’t use 17 minutes in D I tried several different methods with these rolls, and checked the densities on my Kodak Color Densitometer Model k.

  SARANAE HEN PHI FULL MOVIE ENGLISH SUBTITLE

Processing Verichrome Pan film

All of this was pre-digital. This density range of 0. I visited the coating plant once and suggested a version but it never happened. It had a dual emulsion coating to give it exceptional latitude.

Good luck with it. The next roll of verichrome I processed in straight D, but added on Kodak anti-fog tablet to 1 quart of developer as prescribed in the directions on the anti-fog bottle.

Thank you all for your help! I got 6 rolls of this film at the junk store–the owner told me he took them out of a basement in Hartford–they were not refrigerated. The maximum density is 1. It didn’t seem like there were great expectations for it so I said that I would develop it. Photos OK to edit. I’m still using this film that I have so much of it packed in the frig;- Everything still works for my taste. Note that I was able to get marginally acceptable prints off all of the rolls of film by using high contrast paper and long exposures via a point source head.

Apparently the original owner was also develooping Nazi big wig, since most of the photos looked to have been taken from the reviewing stand.

But I got a mostly fogged result, with some image visible. No, create an account now.